Weekly animator FAMFUN Sunweb Winter 2023-2024
RemoteRotterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsWinter Destinations
Sunny Saturday, arrival day, all Sunweb families on their way for a well-deserved ski holiday. You are ready and can’t wait to give them a really good welcome and make sure they start their ski holiday the way it should be: smooth and easy.
During the week, in the morning, you accompany the kids ski lessons, so the kids understand what the French ski teachers teach them. In the afternoon, we have an animation program for the kids who don’t go ski anymore (4+). And by the time the slopes close, a well-organized après-ski with cool and original (snow) activities for the kids and their parents is set up. You’re inner entertainer will make this an wonderful experience for all guests.
Sounds like a dream? Come and make this winter unforgettable with Sunweb! We’ll make sure there is a good mix in helping our guests and free time for yourself.
We are looking for…
Enthusiastic, organized guides who are crazy about skiing and love working with kids & families. You are willing to be there for our guests 24/7 and give them the best winter experience ever! You are a responsible person, good with kids, a social butterfly, and of course in love with the mountains.
The families that arrive will need your help answering all of their questions, you take away their worries and you help creating unforgettable memories for our guests.
We are organizing this wonderful concept in Val Thorens (27/4 - 4/5)
What do I have to do as a FamFun animator?
In General you are part of a team which takes care of the whole concept. You accompany the kids ski lessons, you help organize the kids activities in the afternoon and the après-ski with activities after skiing. On the spot we work together as a team. Tasks will be divided, where everyone will do a mix of all different tasks. We’ll make sure some free time is also part of the planning.
Tasks that need to be done are:
- Welcome guests at destination
- Help clients with the check-in of their lodging
- Hand out the lift passes
- Be the first contact for the guest for questions/complaints
- Be the contact for all the local partners including ski schools, rental shops etc.
- Accompany kids ski lessons
- Help organize snow activities
- Help organize après-ski activities
- Take care of the Kids animation for kids who don’t go skiing
Sound like a great job? It is! You fit in the profile when:
- You are available 27/4/24 - 4/5/2024
- You are a responsible team player, flexible, open-minded, independent and problem solving.
- You are great with kids and families
- You are stress resistant and service-minded
- You know how to ski
- You are fluent in Dutch, you speak fluent English and it is a plus if you have some knowledge of French
- You are able to provide us a Certificate of conduct.
What we offer:
- A weekly salary of 425 EUR
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Transport to your location, arranged & paid by us
- An apartment, shared with your colleague(s)
- A lift pass during your stay with us
- Free ski material rent if needed
- The best time of your life!
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as a weekly FAMFUN Guide for Sunweb Winter? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter before the 30th of November.
Come and join us for winter 2023-2024. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Do you have questions about the job? Please send your email to email@example.com.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.