Weekly Guide FAMFUN Sunweb Winter 2022-2023
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, All beautiful places in the AlpsWinter Destinations
It´s Saturday morning 07.30, you are somewhere in the French mountains on a school holiday and you know all the Sunweb families are on their way for a well-deserved ski holiday. You can’t wait to give them a really good welcome and make sure they start their ski holiday the way it should be: smooth and easy.
During the week you accompany the kids ski lessons in the morning, so the kids understand what the French ski teachers teach them. In the afternoon, you help organizing cool and original snow- and après-ski activities for the kids and their parents (rotating system). If you don’t know how to ski but you love working with kids, don’t hesitate to apply! We are also looking for people who take care of our own Kids Club for the kids who are too tired or want to do something else than skiing.
Sounds like a dream? Come and make this winter unforgettable with Sunweb! We’ll make sure there is a good mix in helping our guests and free time for yourself.
We are looking for…
Enthusiastic, organized guides who are crazy about skiing and love working with kids & families. You are willing to be there for our guests 24/7 and give them the best winter experience ever! You are a responsible person, good with kids, a social butterfly, and of course in love with the mountains.
The families that arrive will need your help answering all of their questions, you take away their worries and you help creating unforgettable memories for our guests.
Our Famfun skiweeks are only organized during the school holidays and you can also apply if you are only available for 1 week.
What do I have to do as a guide?
In General you are part of a team which takes care of the whole concept. Either you accompany the kids skilessons, you organize snow- and après-ski activities or you take care of the youngest kids during daytime in our Kids Club (age 4+). You can indicate your preferences when you apply for the job, please note that on the spot we work together as a team and tasks will be divided.
Tasks that need to be done are:
- Welcome guests at destination
- Help clients with the check-in of their lodging
- Hand out the lift passes
- Be the first contact for the guest for complaints/questions
- Be the contact for all the local partners including ski schools, rental shops etc.
- Accompany kids skilessons
- Help organizing snowactivities
- Help organizing après-ski activities
- Take care of the Kids Club for kids who don’t go skiing
Sound like a great job? It is! You fit in the profile when:
- You are 21 years or older
- You are available during one or more school holidays.
- You are a responsible team player, flexible, open-minded, independent and problem solving.
- You are great with kids and families
- You are stress resistant and service-minded
- You know how to ski
- You are fluent in Dutch, you speak fluent English and preferably French.
What we offer:
- A weekly salary
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Transport to your location, arranged & paid by us (could be your own transport)
- An apartment, shared with your colleague(s)
- A lift pass during your stay with us
- Free ski material rent if needed
- The best time of your life!
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as a weekly FAMFUN Guide for Sunweb Winter? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter before the 1st of October.
Come and join us for winter 2022-2023. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Do you have questions about the job? Please send your email to email@example.com.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.