Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCustomer Experience
Are you driven by customer insights, ownership and adding value? Our Customer Experience team is looking for an
UX researcher to join our journey. With the CX/UX team, and in close collaboration with your stakeholders, you own help our organization grow towards a more customer centric mindset and way of working. Sounds exciting, right?
What about the team and goals?
As a UX Researcher at Sunweb Group you are the voice of our customers. You are part of our UX team (UX lead, 4 designers and 1 UX researcher) and you work in close collaboration with the different development teams and business owners to continuously improve our digital channels for our customers.
- Independently setup and execute research that is needed for the questions to be answered. This can vary between usability tests, card sorting exercises and focus groups based on the questions that need to be validated.
- You also support our Head of CX in finding the right partners for the market research questions we have.
- You are responsible and trusted to pick and choose the correct research method that is needed to answer the questions at hand.
- You are responsible and trusted to present and share the insights from each research to the correct stakeholders. These can be designers, product owners and business owners
- We believe in the power of the Double Diamond framework. And not just because of its focus on our customers, but because it forces timely collaboration between all disciplines. Therefore, you, as a UX Researcher promote close collaboration with the product owner, developers, designers, data analysts and other disciplines by taking them along at the right time in the double diamond framework. You do not shy away from difficult discussions and show initiative.
- You are part of every improvement to our digital channels from the first to the second diamond.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for the challenge?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- have at least 5 years of experience as a UX Researcher.
- are experienced with setting up, executing and analyzing different research methods that suit the needs of the questions at hand.
- have experience with Hotjar, UsabilityHub, Baymard institute, Lookback, Miro and/or other tools or repositories that support your way of working.
- are fluent in both Dutch and English. We are an international company, but most of our customers speak and write in Dutch.
- have experience with an Agile/SCRUM working environment.
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- A monthly salary between €3.900,- and €5.900,- gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), travel allowance and our (up to) 20% discount for our holidays.
- You can enjoy 25 holiday days, plus 6 ATV days based on full-time employment.
- A challenging environment within a young and ambitious marketing team with plenty of space to grow and learn.
- Attractive discounts when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- We are an international company; you may work (remotely) from one of our hub offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp, Paris, Girona, or Copenhagen.
- A great place to work and to develop yourself in an international, collaborative setting.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as an UX Researcher? Click on “Apply” and send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
+31 6 55002067
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group