Tomorrowland Winter Crew 2023
France, Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur, Alpe d'HuezWinter Destinations
Join the Tomorrowland Winter Crew 2023!
From the 18th to the 26th of March 2023, Alpe d'Huez will once again be the magical setting for Tomorrowland. That means skiing, snowboarding and partying in a ski area that has been transformed into a large festival site, exclusively for guests who have a ticket. The festival is almost sold out, but we're looking for enthusiastic, motivated and energetic persons who want to join our Tomorrowland Crew. This is the opportunity to work at the biggest winter event in the world. Believe us: you do not want to miss this!
We are looking for different crew members:
Tour Guide / Flexible crew:
As a tour guide you will welcome the guests at the destinations. This means you're doing the check-in and check-out of the guests, you check the accommodations, you guide the guests to the accommodations, you solve problems and you'll give them information about everything they need to know.
You'll fit the guide profile when you:
- focus on a perfect guest experience;
- love solving problems;
- have experience as a guide that is a plus!
- have knowlegde of Alpe d'Huez that would be a plus as well
At the information desk you are the first point of contact for lodging questions of Tomorrowland visitors. You're there to help them with all their questions and you are responsible for the information desk and call center. You're an expert in problem solving and helping people.
You'll fit the information desk / call center profile when you:
- are an excellent communicator
- focus on a perfect guest experience and are a pro in taking calls
- are an expert problem solver
- have experience in a call center and client contact is a plus
- know your way around a computer and its tools
For this part we’re looking for a luggage depot responsible who takes care of the luggage of the guests on arrival and departure days. Next to that we’re looking for cleaners to clean the accommodations and technical persons who can fix (minor) technical issues in the accommodations.
You’ll fit in this crew part when you:
- focus on a perfect guest experience (did you notice this is an important trait during the entire event?)
- are a teamplayer
- are an expert problem solver
- are fit and able to carry luggage (bagagerie crew)
- always make sure that everything is spotless and you like to clean rooms and make beds (cleaning crew)
- have some (basic) technical skills and know how to repare small things (technical crew)
Sound like a great experience ? It is! You fit the profile when you:
- are available for a minimum of 10 days between the 16th and the 26th of March 2023
- are able to join the training on the evening of the 15th of February in Antwerp
- speak English well plus French and/or Dutch
- have no 9-5 mentality and you are hands-on
- are representative, social and have a strong customer focus
- are an experienced guide that is a plus
- have knowledge about the area Alpe d’Huez/Isère that is a plus
- are an experienced skier or snowboarder that is a plus
What we offer:
- transport to and from destination
- housing during the working period (shared rooms) - this will not be in Alpe d'Huez, but in the surrounding villages
- transport from your accommodation to your work site
- ski pass discount
- 1 day off and access to the festival
- 1 meal a day
- travel & health insurance
- an interesting salary on a monthly base
- an unforgettable experience!
Do you want to be part of an unforgettable week?
Click on “Apply” and send us your CV with a cover letter before the 31st of January 2023. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have any questions? Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org