Team Lead Financial Accounting
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€6,500 - €7,000 per monthFinance
Do you thrive on improving and streamlining accounting processes? Sunweb Group is looking for a financial team leader. You'll be coaching a team of 4 financial accountants and leading various financial projects. Additionally, you'll be responsible for the financial statements of foreign entities. In short, it's a challenging role where you can make a significant impact!
As a Team Leader Financial Accounting at Sunweb Group, you play a crucial role in the growth of our organization. You contribute to this by optimizing our accounting processes. You are in daily contact with accountants and advisors in the areas of financial statements, corporate tax, and VAT. In collaboration with them, you ensure compliance with laws and regulations in the local countries. Together with your team, you provide an accurate and reliable picture of the financial position of Sunweb Group as a whole and also of the various foreign and domestic entities individually.
Other tasks you will be involved in include:
- Coaching and supporting the team consisting of 4 financial accountants
- Directly liaising with foreign accountants for the financial statements of foreign entities;
- Collaborating with the Financial Planning & Control team to produce consolidated financial
statements and support various audit processes;
- Involvement in various financial projects related to internal control, the implementation of new policies, or the implementation of new accounting software.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Salary: €84,000-€90,000 (including vacation pay);
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working. For this job you will be able to visit our office in Rotterdam 3 times a week.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
Completed Bachelor degree with post-HBO education, preferably an AA title;
Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in auditing, accounting, or controlling;
Ability to quickly connect the dots;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of EXACT (or other ERP systems) is a plus;
- Personal qualities: helpful, flexible, positive, socially engaged, assertive.
About Sunweb Group
Sunweb is a leading travel organization that focuses on providing fantastic holidays to destinations across Europe. Sunweb offers customers a wide range of travel options, from all-inclusive holidays to city trips and winter sports vacations. Sunweb is committed to offering the best possible holiday experience for its customers, with a focus on quality and comfort. Sunweb' s mission is to become the leading digital holiday expert, with a focus on
innovation, quality, and excellent customer service. At Sunweb, you will work in a dynamic and inspiring environment where teamwork and personal
development are central. The Sunweb team is young, driven, and passionate about travel. While there is hard work, there is also room for relaxation and fun. Sunweb has an open and informal atmosphere where everyone can be themselves and take the initiative. In the fast-growing and changing online travel market, no two days are the same, and you'll have ample opportunities to develop and grow within the organization.
Ready for take-off?
Do you want to become part of our Finance team as Team lead Financial Accounting? Click on “Apply”.
For this position we work together with our recruitment partner Staan. They will contact you once they have viewed your profile.
If you have any questions, you can contact them via Stef van der Heijden: email@example.com / +31 657531001.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.