Sunweb Summer Guide 2024
RemoteBrussel, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium€1,360Summer Destinations
Are you in search for a unique experience abroad? Then we have the ultimate job for you, start working as a Summer Guide at Sunweb and #creatememories! You start working in an international team at one of our sunny Mediterranean destinations: Mallorca, Canary islands, Crete, Kos, Rhodes, Zakynthos or the Algarve. You give our guests a moment of pause and due to your excellent hospitality you make sure they will create memories that will last a lifetime.
As a Sunweb Summer guide you are ready to help our guests 24/7. Every day is different: one day you go to the airport to welcome our guests and help with the check-in, the other day you make a tour of all the hotels to tell them about the best local places to visit and what are the must-sees and must-do’s.
Your other daily tasks are:
- making reservations for excursions and car rental
- helping with last-minute bookings
- preparing the new arrivals for our guests
- find solutions for complaints and make sure every guest is happy
- take care of the good relationship with our local partners
Is this your dreamjob for the summer of 2024? We are looking for Summer Guides with a great sense of responsibility that can’t wait to give our guests the summer of their lives.
- You are service oriented and make sure that our guests have everything that they need
- With your proactive attitude you know how to handle difficult situations
- An angry guest? You aren’t intimidated, more likely you know how to turn this grumpy face into a big smile with your positive mindset
- You have a manual driving license
- You speak fluent English. And you speak Dutch and/or French
- You are fulltime available from April untill the end of September or October and flexible: working during the evenings and weekends is not a problem for you
Why join our journey?
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Sunweb is one of our many brands. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected, just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind and totally fits with the job as a Summer Guide. Working for Sunweb Group means:
- Monthly gross salary of € 1.360,00
- You might earn bonuses for the excursions and car rental that you sell
- Flight, transport at the destination and housing is on our behalf. This can be a studio, shared apartment or hotel room
- You get a Sunweb outfit so our guests will recognize you
- You get a phone on destination
- We cover your travel and work insurance
Is this your next challenge?
Are you ready for your next adventure? Click ‘apply’ before the 31st of December. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact our recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive your application we will get back to you within 5 working days. We will schedule an interview. Are we both positive? Then we would love to invite you at one of our talent days where we can meet you in person and tell you all about this dreamjob!
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Rasmus & Theun
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People