(Sr) Software Engineer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam€3,073 - €7,432 per monthIT
You’ll build and maintain applications for Sunweb’s back’s office and external partners. You’ll do that in a fully Agile environment in a team of 5-6 developers, scrum master and product owner who all share passion for travelling.
We build components for Supply Chain, Finance or Destinations (among others), to increase productivity and decrease costs through innovation and automatization.
- Implement software using the Microsoft Stack.
- Think and develop software solutions (some connected to external systems)
- Support in the (re-)designing of existing and new applications within our architecture
- Implement automated testing and maintenance of deployment tools
- Work closely with the Solution architect to reach optimal performance
What skills will bring you to the top?
- BSc in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Experience with .NET (C#)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, MVC, .NET Core, MVC, REST, XML/JSON and SQL Server.
- React, Kubernetes, HTML5/CSS3, and ASP.NET are a plus.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
- Salary indication: Senior candidates € 4.955,00 to € 7.432,00; Medior candidates € 4.013,00 to € 6.021,00; and junior candidates € 3.073,00 to € 4.610,00. This salary indication is for candidates based in The Netherlands.
Is this your next challenge?
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Feel free to contact our recruiter Carla Garcia at +31 625 63 05 50 or email@example.com.
Your application process will have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.