(Sr) Software Engineer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamIT
You’ll build and maintain applications for Sunweb’s back’s office and external partners. You’ll do that in a fully Agile environment in a team of 5-6 developers, scrum master and product owner who all share passion for travelling.
We build components for Supply Chain, Finance or Destinations (among others), to increase productivity and decrease costs through innovation and automatization.
- Implement software using the Microsoft Stack.
- Think and develop software solutions (some connected to external systems)
- Support in the (re-)designing of existing and new applications within our architecture
- Implement automated testing and maintenance of deployment tools
- Work closely with the Solution architect to reach optimal performance
What skills will bring you to the top?
- BSc in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Experience with .NET (C#)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, MVC, .NET Core, MVC, REST, XML/JSON and SQL Server.
- React, Kubernetes, HTML5/CSS3, and ASP.NET are a plus.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience. At Sunweb Group we look for proactive colleagues who are eager to test and learn new things, reach out to create together with colleagues and enjoy the journey along the way. With a pan-European identity, we are headquartered in Zurich, we have our biggest hub office in Rotterdam, software and web development hub in Girona and various sales hubs around Europe. We collaborate across 3 main business units; Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here.
We bring personalized holidays within reach of the many, to offer a pause from everyday life, increase wellbeing and create lifetime memories. We aim to become the leading digital holiday expert, shaping the future of holiday experiences.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
- Salary indication: Senior candidates €4811 to 7216; Medior candidates €3897 to 5846; and junior candidates €2894 to 4476.
Is this your next challenge?
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Feel free to contact Carla at +31 625 63 05 50 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application process will have a few stopovers:
Carla Garcia Font
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.