Sr Front-End Developer (React)
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], GironaIT
Our platform team is looking for a Sr Software Engineer highly skilled in frontend development to join our journey! If you appreciate high-quality standards, an Agile mindset and DevOps practices, this is for you.
- Understand and facilitate other teams’ needs regarding Platform scope
- Together with your team, discover and satisfy the development team's interests and needs
- You’ll be the reference frontend developer in the platform team
- Empower other colleagues with the knowledge of the frontend ecosystem at scale
- Contribute and lead the gradual adoption of our current frontend ecosystem and its continuous improvements and evolution: Design system, bundling processes, JS frameworks, libraries and best practices
- Help and guide us in our migration to a JAMStack world with Next.js, React and Netlify or Vercel.
- Your team will also work with non-front-end related stuff as well, like DevOps or DesignOps
You'll be part of our platform team. A self-organized full-stack team, working agile, and focused on helping other teams increasing their productivity. You’ll have to listen and understand the team's needs. Your opinion will be crucial to create and find solutions to our problems together with your colleagues. You'll work together wilt other specialists in UX, iOS, Android, database, front-end, back-end, and DevOps. In our teams, we encourage pair programming, feedback culture, continuous learning, and a trustful and safe environment.
What skills will bring you to the top?
BTW, don’t be scared if the list sounds too long for you because we welcome eagerness and talent.
- Experience with React / Next.js
- Software engineering best practices (OO programming, SOLID principles, Design patterns, Continuous integration and delivery, TDD …)
- Web technologies
- HTML/CSS (SASS)
- Experience on Design Systems
- Testing experience (you know what, why, when, and how to test UI components)
- Extra points if you also know cloud technologies (we are based on Azure)
- You either speak Spanish or English fluently
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
- A full-time job in an international, ambitious, and progressive organization surrounded by more than 30 experienced developers to learn together.
- A personal development plan, including training budget.
- Up-to-date hardware.
- Open to full-remote work and flexible working schedule.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Yearly salary is between €43296 and €64944 gross (paid in 14 equal portions).
Is this your next challenge?
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume.
Questions? Contact our recruiter Carla via email@example.com or + 31 625 63 05 50.
Your application process will have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.