(Sr) Business Controller
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam€6,800 - €7,500 per monthFinance
Are you an enthusiastic, ambitious financial professional with highly developed analytical skills? Are you looking for a challenging position in an international e-commerce organization? Sunweb Group is looking for a Business Controller to join the team! Will you take part in the journey?
What is your role about?
In this role you will be reporting to the Director Finance & Control, be part of the Finance & Control team of Sunweb Group and you will be fully involved and interact directly with the Sunweb Group commercial business teams. For example: our E-commerce branding teams, Tour operating departments and Revenue management team.
- Support and challenge the business as Finance representative in a certain business team environment
- Responsible for the respective key financial processes in the business and entry point for business concerning finance topics
- Drive and ensure proper input for the Planning & Control cycle (monthly close, year-end, budget, forecast, strategic plan) and providing the key information to stakeholders
- Deliver business analyses and insights to the various business teams
- Drive and safeguard correct business cases process
- Secure proper information and insights in future developments in the interaction between the business teams and Sunweb management
- Validate proper forecast and budget information and overviews
- Accommodate new information requests and embed structural reporting requirements
- Ensure proper management information and insights in business development
- Provide outside-in look (analyses, benchmark info etc) to create long term vision on business developments
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Master in Accountancy or Business Economics
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Business Controller or in an analytical finance position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English is a must and B1 level in Dutch
- Strong business acumen and ability to challenge the status quo in a constructive way
- Affinity for automation and for working in a changing environment
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun. At Sunweb Group we value proactive colleagues who are eager to find out new information, advice, and to reach out to colleagues for data to improve campaigns. Continuous learning and improving yourself are some of the key aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
For this position we are looking for a new colleague who is able to join our Finance team 2 times a week at our Sunweb Group office in Rotterdam.
Why join our journey?
- Challenging environment within an ambitious finance team with space to grow, learn and room for own initiatives
- In our Sunweb Academy, you can join "learning labs" for self-development
- Full-time position (36-40h) at our Rotterdam office with the flexibility to work from home
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment)
- For this vacancy means a monthly salary is between € 6.800,00 and € 7.500,00 gross per month (based on fulltime employment). This is excluding holiday allowance (8%) and travel allowance
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family
- Within this position you have to opportunity to travel once a while to our office in Zurich for board meetings and reporting
Is this your next challenge?
Interested to apply? Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
For this position (Business Controller) we work together with our recruitment partner Staan. They will contact you once they have viewed your profile.
For questions you can reach them via Joep Looijen: email@example.com / +31 630413259.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Yvonne van Essen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group