Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,500 - €6,000 per monthTech
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to the development of our internal software. You’ll do that as part of a full Agile team with four to seven other Software Engineers and a Product Owner who all share the love for holidays. We work with the latest technologies including .NET Core, React and Azure databases.
- Build software using the Microsoft tech stack
- Think and develop software solutions
- Support in the designing of new applications within our architecture
- Implement automated testing and maintenance of deployment tools
- Work closely with the Solution architect to reach an optimal performance
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 4.500,00 and € 6.000,00
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Join our Tech Lab; two days per quarter to experiment with new technologies for personal or professional projects.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, travel allowance and working from home allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Solid Experience: You should have at least 5 years of experience as a C# developer, ideally in a .NET Core environment.
- Front-end Frameworks: Experience with front-end frameworks like React or NextJS is highly desirable.
- Database Proficiency: Experience with SQL and Azure databases is an added benefit, ensuring robust data handling capabilities.
- Cloud-Native and Microservices: Knowledge of building cloud-native applications, particularly on Microsoft Azure, is crucial. Familiarity with microservices, message bus, and OAuth will be advantageous.
- Adaptability and Practicality: We're looking for someone who can adapt to different scenarios and approaches, and who prioritizes getting things done effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborative Mindset: As a part of a diverse, remote-based team, strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate smoothly with team members are essential.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Software Engineer? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, our Talent Acquisition Specialist via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+31 625 63 05 50). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.