SEO Specialist Sunweb Group
Are you ready for your next challenge as SEO Specialist?
At Sunweb Group we are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist! Even though you will be based in our Rotterdam office, you will have contact with our developers in Spain as well as our marketing team. You will have the opportunity to develop and execute a global SEO strategy and bring SEO to the next level for Sunweb Group!
- Your goal is to improve organic traffic, rankings and CTR for the different brands and domains of Sunweb Group.
- Develop and oversee the global SEO strategy for Sunweb Group, identifying the priority coverage areas across all brands and geographic markets.
- Perform in-depth SEO analysis (e.g. keyword research, competitive benchmarking, content analysis, etc.) for optimization opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing, e-commerce and content teams and advising them on the execution of local content strategies.
Train and inspire your colleagues on all different SEO aspects and make them as passionate about SEO as you are.
- Initiate the technological improvements regarding SEO and work closely together with web development teams.
- Track, report, and visualize SEO performance and outcomes of SEO initiatives on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- Identify new SEO trends and forecast important market developments.
- Understand the role of other disciplines, like UX, web analytics and SEA and look for opportunities to create synergy.
What you bring:
- Bachelor/Master degree in marketing, communication, business, economics or similar.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional SEO experience (content + technical).
- Excellent level of English is a must, Dutch is a great advantage.
- Solid understanding of international SEO with demonstrated experience in developing and executing SEO strategies.
- You have great Excel or Google Spreadsheets skills.
- Analytical mindset and experience with analyzing data and translating it to actions.
- Experience with SEO tooling, like Google Search Console, Ryte, Screaming Frog, Majestic and SEMrush.
- Excellent team player with people skills, a ‘can do’ mentality and a convincing, enthusiastic attitude.
- A passion for SEO and the intrinsic motivation to become an SEO guru.
What you can expect:
- A full-time job in an international, ambitious, and progressive organization.
- You will work in a young and motivated team where you are continuously challenged.
- Lead your own initiatives and have real responsibility over your work.
- Opportunities to further develop your talents and fulfil your ambitions.
- An attractive discount on travel of our brands.
- 25 + 6 extra vacation days (at a full-time employment)
Sunweb Group is one of the leading travel groups in Europe. It is the driving force behind numerous brands operating within seven international markets: the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and France. It has a pan-European identity with its tour operator activities based in Zurich, headquarters and back-office in Rotterdam, software and web development in Girona and various sales offices around Europe.
Do you have high analytical abilities, exceptional communication skills and entrepreneurial spirit? Be part of our success story and join our dynamic and international team culture as an experienced SEO Specialist!
Is this your next challenge?
For this position we are in contact with Recruitment Agency SQIQ. They will contact you to discuss your application, when they have reviewed your profile.