Senior Software Engineer
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€5,000 - €7,000 per monthTech
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute to the development of our internal software. You’ll do that as part of a full Agile team with four to five other Software Engineers and a Product Owner who all share the love for holidays. We work with the latest technologies including .NET Core, React and Azure databases.
- Build software using the Microsoft tech stack
- Think and develop software solutions
- Support in the designing of new applications within our architecture
- Implement automated testing and maintenance of deployment tools
- Work closely with the Solution architect to reach an optimal performance
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 5.000,00 and € 7.000,00
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Join our Tech Lab; two days per quarter to experiment with new technologies for personal or professional projects.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, travel allowance and working from home allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, places to recharge and surprising perks.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working. You can be based in The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Sweden or France. Please take into consideration that the compensation package above-mentioned is for candidates based in The Netherlands. The compensation package differs per country.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a C# developer
- You have experience in a .NET Core environment
- You have experience building Cloud-native applications (Microsoft Azure)
- You have knowledge of Microservices, messaging and oAuth
- Experience with SQL and Azure databases is an advantage
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Senior Software Engineer? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, our Talent Acquisition Specialist via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+31 625 63 05 50). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.