Senior Software Developer
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], GironaIT
Do you want to join the journey at Sunweb Group as a Software Engineer? Our teams in Girona need new Software Developers to help us achieve our ambition of becoming the Digital Holiday Expert!
You will be part of the IT Marketing department, who builds and maintains our e-commerce website and mobile apps.
- Develop exciting new functionalities, but also fix current bugs in the same domain
- Deliver high-quality features keeping user experience in mind
- Give input to for creating/refining user stories and epics
- Engage in a self-organized full-stack team, working in agile and focused on a certain domain + we encourage pair programming
- Collaborate with other specialists in UX, iOS, Android, database, front-end, back-end and DevOps
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Min. 5-6 years of experience in Object-oriented programming (preferably C#)
- Experience with Web Technologies and Cloud Technologies (preferably Azure)
- Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Unit Testing
- Scrum, DevOps, CI/CD
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
- Yearly salary between €43296 and €55000 gross (paid in 14 equal portions).
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Flexible working hours and remote/hybrid work (depending on the team).
- Team building activities, Tech Labs a few times a year and personal development plan, including budget
- Enjoy 23 days of paid holidays per year
Is this your next challenge?
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume. Questions? Contact our recruiter Carla via firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 625 63 05 50.
Your application process will have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.