Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,200 - €5,000 per monthE-commerce
Are you ready to make a significant impact on the brand awareness of our fantastic brands, such as Sunweb and Eliza Was Here? If you're enthusiastic about online consumer behavior and thrive on seeing tangible results reflected in data, we want you on our team. Your passion for achieving business goals, coupled with a drive for continuous learning and experimentation, is exactly what we're looking for.
You will be responsible for the SEA campaigns of our biggest international brand Sunweb (and also involved with our other brands: Airtours, Gogo, Eliza was Here). Your goal is to ensure focused online findability of our brands via paid search campaigns.
- Managing international search advertising campaigns in Google and Microsoft;
- Monitoring performance of daily campaign management of Sunweb Group brands by dashboarding and reporting
- A/B testing of bid strategies, landing pages, ad texts and positioning;
- Analyzing data and come up with profitable improvements;
- Align with international stakeholders within marketing to deliver the best results by combining your skills and their knowledge about the local market;
- Follow and implement market trends by interacting with external partners like Google and Microsoft.
- Cooperating with other (paid) channels (Display, Social, SEO, UX, CRO)
- Adoption and testing of the latest features within tooling
- Projects on the SEA-roadmap regarding innovation, automation and improving account quality
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 4.200,00 and € 5.000,00.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working, which means we would like to see you in our hub in Rotterdam a couple of times per week.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, work from home allowance and travel allowance), you can benefit healthy lunches, excellent coffee and surprising perks like team drinks, company parties or trips to our other hubs.
What skills bring you to the top?
You have high affinity with search advertising, data analysis and you are commercially savvy. You have excellent analytical skills and know exactly how to manage and optimize large international SEA campaigns. You like to work in a dynamic and ambitious environment with an informal atmosphere.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Informatics or related field.
- You have 4+ years of relevant working experience within SEA in a B2C environment.
- You have individual certifications for Google Ads, Google Analytics 4.
- You are creative, results driven, commercial savvy and have strong analytical skills.
- You have excellent Excel skills.
- Experience with feedmanagement (Channable is a pré).
- Experience with Search ads 360.
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch, Swedish or French are a nice to have.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as an SEA Marketer? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, Talent Acquisition Specialist (+31 625 63 05 email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.