Senior Content Strategist
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamContent
What does it take to become the leading digital holiday expert? Certainly, to hire the best content specialist we can find! In our international Content Team, everything comes together: marketing, e-commerce, customer services, social and more. So, we are looking for a Senior Content Strategist who can take the lead in our team. This position is for 32-36 hours a week.
The content team creates and optimizes content for all Sunweb Group-brands. As a Senior Content Strategist you will play a leading role to bring our content to the next level and improve the quality we deliver. Your responsibilities:
- Create and optimize our global content strategies (with support of the team).
- Final edit and check for content. Ensure quality output in line with brand voice for all brands.
- Equip the team with the necessary tools to increase quality of output on a day to day basis.
- Be a representative of our team in multi-disciplinary (web-development) projects.
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- have a bachelor or master's degree in marketing, communication or something comparable and at least 7 years of experience.
- have a proven track-record of creating, building and optimising content strategies with a data-driven mindset – your creation is backed by data.
- are not only creative, but you are a content expert with overview and project management skills so you are able to take the lead in various projects.
- have excellent writing skills in Dutch and English, and knowledge of writing for SEO-purposes.
- have experience with being responsible for the final editing.
- like to build and work on various scrum projects in multidisciplinary teams.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 days of holiday based on fulltime employment.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- A monthly salary is between €3.800,- and €5.800,- gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%) and travel allowance.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Is this your next challenge?
Are you interested in this position, don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions. Interested to apply? Click on the ‘Apply’ button. In the selection process you will meet colleagues from the team and the manager. An assessment is also part of the process.
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
+31 6 55002067
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group