Senior Content Marketer (UK)
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,300 - €4,800 per monthContent
As our Senior Content Marketer UK, you will be responsible for creating and implementing content strategies that align with our business goals and drive engagement with our target audience (UK). You will play a key role to bring our content to the next level and improve the quality we deliver. Your goal is to lead, create and distribute high-quality content initiatives on all our “owned” and “borrowed” platforms for the UK market. You will have the responsibility for our brands Sunweb Ski and Eliza was here in the UK, on which we communicate in British English.
You will work closely with our marketing and product teams to develop content that supports our brand and product offerings. You will ensure that all content is high-quality, on-brand, and meets our editorial standards.
- You will use data and consumer insights to make sure our content engages with customers and will contribute to new as well as repeated business.
- (Co-) Develop content strategies for the different brands in the UK market (Sunweb Ski and Eliza was here) - with your experience you take initiative for improvements.
- Co-create and develop outstanding content and marketing-communications for all channels (web, email, online campaigns, social). You analyze and optimize the content on our channels.
- Content management; you ensure the content on our websites is managed and updated.
- Be involved in different web (development) projects where you will collaborate in cross-functional teams
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 4.300,00 and € 4.800,00 based on fulltime employment (39 hours).
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working; you work 50% from home and 50% in our office in Rotterdam.
- As you work from home you have the opportunity to order 'work from home equipment' and it-items to have a safe and healthy workplace!
- You enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days. (based on fulltime employment and Dutch contract)
- On a regular basis the Content Team is having trainings which we combine with some fun! Together we keep learning and growing. #wecreatetogether
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience within content marketing/ copy writing in British English.
- Are (near) native fluent in British English – able to perfectly write and understand British English.
- Have a proven track-record of creating, building and optimizing content strategies with a data-driven mindset – your creation is backed by data.
- Are not only creative, but you are a content expert with overview and project management skills so you are able to take the lead in various projects.
- Have SEO-knowledge and practical experience. You know how to work with Google Search Console, Google Analytics.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
If you are a Senior Content Marketer with a passion for creating engaging content and driving business growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Sunweb Group. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Yvonne van Essen, Talent Acquisition Specialist: email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Closing date: 18th of June.
Your application will have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Yvonne van Essen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People