Senior BI Developer / Technical Product Owner
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€5,500 - €6,500 per monthTech
As a Technical Product Owner, you will be part of the Tech Department’s Business Intelligence Team. You will serve as a bridge between technical BI expertise and product ownership. You will have a pivotal role in our organization, impacting our decision-making processes through BI solutions and ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and actionable insights.
- You will align team planning with key stakeholders, ensuring coherence with organizational objectives.
- You will coordinate dependencies with other Product Owners to streamline project workflows.
- You will be working on a platform that enables the different departments of Sunweb to optimally execute their daily work.
- You will optimise our platform for Self Service BI and help out the business where we can.
- You will maintain and prioritise the team backlog, aligning tasks with business priorities and objectives.
- You will gather high-level requirements for new business initiatives, confirming a clear understanding of project needs.
- You will provide support for functional queries and technical issues, guaranteeing smooth operations.
- You will develop platform solutions using Microsoft Cloud technologies, contributing to advancements and efficient workflows.
- You foster a collaborative environment by actively engaging with cross-functional teams to co-create and refine BI solutions aligned with organizations objectives.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 5.500,00 and € 6.500,00
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working.
- We value a safe and healthy home workplace, therefore you can order office furniture and Tech items.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have a Bachelor’s of Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, providing a strong foundational understanding of technology and data principles
- You have experience as a technical Product Owner or demonstrated capability and willingness to transition from a BI developer role into a Product Owner position
- You are proficient in BI development and analytics with hands-on experience in Microsoft Cloud BI technologies like Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Analysis Services and Power BI.
- You have strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with technical teams, stakeholders and translate requirements into technical specifications.
- You demonstrate empathy by actively listening to stakeholders’ concerns, understanding their perspectives, and addressing their needs in BI solutions and product strategies.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a BI developer and Product Owner? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, Talent Acquisition Specialist via email: Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org .We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.