Security Investigations Lead
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€5,000 - €6,500 per monthTech
As a Security Investigations Lead, you’ll be at the forefront in safeguarding Sunweb Group from cyber threats. Your role is pivotal in efficiently responding to security incidents, conducting thorough investigations, and implementing robust incident response strategies. You will also lead threat hunting exercises to mitigate potential threats.
- You investigate security incidents using a variety of tools, with a focus on cloud, infrastructure, and application security.
- You collaborate with other IT teams to develop and enhance security controls, reducing security risks proactively.
- You maintain and improve threat detection and correlation rules to enhance our security posture.
- You lead threat hunting initiatives to identify and mitigate potential threats before they escalate.
- You participate in the implementation and integration of security capabilities to strengthen our defenses.
- You manage vulnerability assessments and report key performance indicators to track security effectiveness.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 5.000,00 and € 6.500,00
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working.
- We value a safe and healthy home workplace; therefore, you can order office furniture and IT items.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, work from home allowance and travel allowance), you can benefit from healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in security monitoring and incident response.
- Strong understanding of incident response and crisis management, with the ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions.
- Proficiency in malware analysis, log analysis, and digital forensics, including the extraction of indicators of compromise and reporting on investigation findings.
- Proficient scripting skills in languages such as PowerShell or Python.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Understanding of cloud, network, desktop, and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods and security technologies like IDS and IPS.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Security Investigations Lead? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach our Talent Acquisition Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.