Season Guide Totally Snow (Winter 2022-2023)
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamGuides Winter Destinations
Tired of the daily routine and hungry for a new adventure? In love with the slopes, checking the snow forecast every day during the winter season? You might just found your new adventure for the coming winter months. Come and join the best crew and work as a guide for one of our youngster brands!
But what is the job?
Before you get more hyped than you already are, it’s good to know where we talk about. When you're going to work for us, we will book a one-way ticket to a ski destination where you will stay from 4 weeks till 6 months. You are there to welcome our youngsters and give them the ski pass, best parties and a great service! The youngsters that book a holiday with us have contact with the office by phone and email. When they arrive on destination, YOU are the brand during their holiday.
What do I have to do?
Let’s start with the truth, no week is going to be the same. There're weeks where you'll have plenty of time and hit the slopes on a daily base. There're also weeks where you forget that you're surrounded by slopes and where there is not enough time in the day.
Tasks for a guide are:
- Checking the reservations for the coming guests with the accommodations, ski rental, ski school etc.
- Make a foolproof week plan and make sure everything is well-communicated with the guests and local partners
- Set up and organize the best après-ski and the wildest parties
- Selling local ski rental and activities
- Answering questions and phone calls from our guests
- Ordering and distribute the ski passes of our guests
- Set-up and organize different activities for our guests
- Make sure the guests have the time of their live, and when they have it, you have it!
Sounds like hard working, what do you get?
We know it’s hard working but it’s also an unforgettable experience. You will have a lot of time to hit the slopes, livelong friendships and the most crazy stories.
Besides that, we're offering you:
- A monthly salary
- Extra commission based on your sold activities
- Travel + health insurance
- Transport to your ski station
- An apartment shared with your colleague(s)
- A wildcard to happiness (lift pass)
- Free ski material to rent
- A branded outfit with a jacket, sweater, T-shirts and backpack
- Phone number
- 4 or more weeks available during the winter season?
- Fluent in Dutch, French or Danish or even better… two out of the three?!
- A social butterfly / entertainer in heart?
- An administrative hero?
- Ready to wake up every day with the best view?
- A sales tiger?
Yes?! That’s great to hear, we might be a match made in heaven!
If you are still up for the challenge after reading this?
Wait no longer and apply on the job right now! Don’t forget to add your availability for the winter. Click on “Apply” and we will contact you within two weeks.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact me via email@example.com so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.