Receptionist - Summer 2022
France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, French Alps, All beautiful Ski Resort DestinationsHospitality - French Alps Destination
You’ll definitely get out of bed for this!
You are looking for a wonderful experience abroad, away from your hometown, and ready for a new adventure? You want to do something useful, learn new transferable skills, and ultimately work hard. You are someone with a great sense of responsibility, you are a go-getter and you never leave a task unfinished. Most importantly, you want to make people happy. That’s exactly what a Sunweb employee does. Ready to support our team and participate to create perfect memories for our guests that will last a lifetime? Come and join our dynamic, passionate & cosmopolitan teams in the French mountains!
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb group. Leader in Europe, Sunweb enables over a million customers each year to enjoy a wonderful holiday with the desire to create the best customer experience in both ski and sun destination !
As the European leader in ski holidays, the company is experiencing strong growth in Europe and particularly within its French branch SDP, which manages and operates 13 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Chatel, La Joue du Loup, Saint-Sorlin, Belle Plagne, Alpes d'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
As a Receptionist, what will you be doing:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Support the cleaners team in their daily tasks as a real cleaner team member
What are we looking for:
- You have proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- You have a good knowledge of the hotel operations
- You have a high degree of autonomy and adapt quickly to any situation
- You master office tools, including Pack Office
- You are fluent French and English speaking
Facts & figures:
- Contract 39H/week till October 2022
- Salary according to experience
- Accommodation and meals offered at the work place
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Receptionist? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via email@example.com so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.