Product Owner Mobile
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamProduct Development
Customer centricity, product innovation, continuous improvement and “tech savvy” are words that drive you? Our Digital team is looking for an experienced Product Owner - Mobile to join the journey. Together with the Scrum team, in close collaboration with your stakeholders, and together with your Product Owner colleagues, you own the Mobile Apps of our leading brands, including the innovation roadmap. From idea to successful product delivery, resulting in higher conversion and happier customers. Sounds great? Read more!
What about the team and goals?
As a Product Owner you will be joining the “ Product Development” team consisting of 10 Product Owners. This team plays a crucial and driving role to become the European digital holiday expert. Therefore the goal for 2022 is to expand this team in line with the ambitions of the Sunweb Group.
As part of our strategy the Mobile App plays an important role with focus on the needs of our customer in the (pre-)holiday journey. The goal of the App is to be the digital travel assistant, starting the (initial) journey right after the moment our customer confirmed its online (web)booking. We start a supportive and inspirational dialogue. Providing structure for all the holiday activities and up to relevant extra’s, to strengthen and stretch the holiday experience.
We're looking for a candidate who:
- Has extensive and proven track record as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Has experience with developing Native Apps (IOS/Android)
- Shows leadership, is commercially strong and stakeholder-oriented
- Is decisive, enthusiastic, friendly, and has a "self-driven mindset"
- Has understanding of and experience with continuous improvement (inspect & adapt)
- Masters Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Is available for a minimum of 32 hours a week
- And doesn’t mind to travel to Girona once in a while
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience. At Sunweb Group we look for proactive colleagues who are eager to test and learn new things, reach out to create together and enjoy the journey along the way. With a pan-European identity, we are headquartered in Zurich, have our biggest hub office in Rotterdam, software and web development hub in Girona and various sales hubs around Europe. We collaborate across 3 main business units; Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here.
We bring personalized holidays within reach of the many, to offer a pause from everyday life, increase wellbeing and create lifetime memories. We aim to become the leading digital holiday expert, shaping the future of holiday experiences.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Monthly gross salary between EUR 3.900 and EUR 7.200, depending on your background.
- Work hard, play hard; so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Product Owner? Click on “Apply” and send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers: