Senior Product Designer
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,200 - €6,200 per monthConversion
As a Senior Product Designer at Sunweb you are responsible for increasing the conversion of our digital platforms. Your mission: Create captivating interfaces, drive incremental improvements, enhance the design team's quality, be curious about our customer’s behavior, and help users to find their dream holidays. To do that, you have a deep understanding of what drives conversion and are skilled in creating designs that not only look good but also perform exceptionally in terms of conversion metrics.
- You are responsible for interaction design and have understanding of visual and service design.
- You continuously ensure the best design principles to create a cohesive experience for our customers on our websites and apps.
- You drive improvements that can range from iterating on improving parts of the orientation journey but also take the lead on running DesignOps.
- Lead and/or participate in projects that can range from an A/B test on a dropdown menu, to visualizing email flows and internal processes to facilitate decision-making.
- Promote close collaboration with the product owner, developers, data analysts, and other disciplines by taking them along at the right time in the double diamond framework.
- Have understanding of our customers and tailor solutions to their pain points, needs and desires.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 4.200,00 and € 6.200,00
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working.
- We value a safe and healthy home workplace; therefore, you can order office furniture and IT items.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in the field of Product Design in a B2C environment, preferably in e-commerce.
- Figma holds no secrets for you.
- You are proficient in conducting user research and continuous product discovery.
- You have the analytical skills to get to the core of a problem.
- You are curious and do not settle for an 'okay' answer.
- You are willing to help and coach other designers
- You are flexible and able to adapt in a changing environment
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Senior Product Designer? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to our Talent Acquisition team via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.