Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCustomer Experience
If you thrive on making the complex simple and looking to make an impact for millions of travellers, then this role is for you! We are looking for a Product Designer to strengthen our team. As a Product Designer at Sunweb Group you find the sweet spot between people needs, business goals and technical feasibility. As part of a scrum team, you work closely with various stakeholders to develop and improve our digital products and services.
- You design solutions in which both the needs of our customer and the benefits for our organization are key. You generate and visualize a multitude of ideas and communicate these effectively to stakeholders.
- You continuously ensure that the best design principles are applied to create a cohesive experience for our customers on our websites and apps.
- We believe in the power of the Double Diamond framework. And not just because of its focus on our customers, but because it forces timely collaboration between all disciplines. Therefore, you, as a UX Designer promote close collaboration with the product owner, developers, UX Research, data analysts and other disciplines by taking them along at the right time in the double diamond framework. You do not shy away from difficult discussions and show initiative.
- You are not only responsible for interaction design, but you also understand and have experience with visual and service design. Our projects at Sunweb Group can range from a simple A/B test on a dropdown to visualizing our email flows and internal processes to support the decision making process.
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- have 3-5 years of working experience in the field of UX/Product Designer.
- are curious and you have a mindset that never settles for an ‘okay’ answer.
- are determined to support our organization in putting people first.
- have the flexibility to adapt in a changing environment.
- have the analytical skills to separate main issues from side issues and get to the core of a problem.
- have experience with Figma or another similar tool.
- are fluent in Dutch and English.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 days of holiday based on fulltime employment plus 6 ATV days
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- A monthly salary is between €3.800,- and €5.200,- gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%) and travel allowance.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home or from one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Is this your next challenge?
Are you interested to become our new Product Designer, don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions. Interested to apply? Click on the ‘Apply’ button. In the selection process you will meet colleagues from the team and the manager.
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People