People & Culture Business Partner
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€5,100 - €6,000 per monthPeople, Organization & Culture
As a People & Culture Business Partner you play a key role in providing advice to our leadership team on strategic topics related to people and culture such as talent management, team culture or leadership development, with the end goal of building an employee experience driven organization.
- You are a trusted coach for our leaders and empower them to handle any people-related topics in the organization.
- As a change agent, you help our employees and leaders, to prepare for, and adapt to, the changes in our organizations.
- You will have a focus area, for instance talent management or employee experience, and you will drive its improvement for the whole organization.
- You define, monitor and build the capabilities needed for a sustainable organization the broadest sense of the word.
- You are able to translate the organization’s purpose, mission and goals into a People & Culture strategy and roadmap to best support the organizations interests.
- Together with our People, Culture and Organization (POC) team, you co-create and implement the POC products.
- You promote a strong internal culture where people bring their fullest self to work and are able to develop themselves every day.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary starting from €5.100,00 to €6.000,00 based on fulltime employment.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- We support a hybrid way of working. For this role, we expect you to work in our office in Rotterdam minimum 2 days a week.
- We value a safe and healthy home workplace; therefore, you can order office furniture and IT items.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, places to recharge and surprising perks.
- Travel to our offices in Girona, Antwerp, Paris, Copenhagen or Stockholm.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- 8+ years' experience in a similar role within a dynamic international environment and knowledge of Dutch HR legislation. For other European countries it is a plus.
- You speak fluent English and Dutch
- Strong business understanding and ability to translate it to People and Culture related strategy and activities.
- Proven experience guiding organizations, leadership and employees through change.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and steer conversations based on our values.
- Continuous improvement mindset and willingness to experiment with new ideas.
- Ability to leverage technology to increase efficiency and drive people and business value.
- Experience acting as a business partner for IT/Tech departments is a plus.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a People & Culture Business Partner? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com or 06-25630550. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.