Online Advertising Specialist
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamE-commerce
Are you passionate about travelling and holidays, and you like to work in a dynamic environment where you can develop yourself on a high level of performance? Then the Online Advertising Specialist function at Eliza was here might just be your match! Eliza was here is one of the three business units within Sunweb Group, next to the Sunweb Sun and Sunweb Ski. You get to work with our beloved brands Eliza was here, GOGO and Primavera.
As an Online Advertising Specialist for our e-Commerce team Eliza was here, your goal is to create successful digital campaigns that target the right audience at the right time via the right channel to achieve our goals. First, you develop and implement a good multi-channel strategy, in line with business plans and budgets. Then, you use multiple digital paid channels (SEA, Social, Display, and more) to achieve the goals of the campaigns. Through continuous monitoring and analysis, you optimize the campaigns together with the other teams.
You are up to date about the online and paid channels, which you know how to use and coordinate. This, by insights of the research you did to continuously optimize the channel mix and being up-to-date about the latest trends. You know how to work with different projects at the same time and you like the diversity that comes with it. Together with your team, you will create out-of-the-box thinking campaigns through tv, radio and our online and paid channels.
On a daily basis you:
- Increasing the online visibility, reaching and attracting potential customers, resulting in the successful selling of the right product to the right audience.
- Structuring and well-organizing campaigns within the online channels.
- Creating a strongly aligned strategy and a consistent message within the different paid channels.
- Continuously improving the performance of our campaigns based on analysis of results.
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning, and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- are performance and result-oriented.
- have a helicopter view of all multi-channel campaigns.
- are an independent user in ad management tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and DV360.
- have analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
(based on a fulltime Dutch contract)
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- A monthly salary between €3.075,00 and €4.610,00 gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), travel allowance and our (up to) 20% discount for our holidays.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as an Online Advertising Specialist? Click on “Apply” and send us your resume with a cover letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
+31 6 15584470
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People