Online Advertising Specialist
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,200 - €5,000 per monthE-commerce
As our Online Advertising Specialist of cruises, you'll steer our digital advertising ship, ensuring our campaigns on search, social, affiliate, and platforms hit the right targets. Analyze results, spot opportunities, and optimize to catch the best marketing winds. Plus, create strategic partnerships with cruise lines for co-marketing success.
- Manage digital marketing channels: search, social, affiliate, and platforms.
- Oversee Sunweb Cruises campaigns in key European markets.
- Be an analyst, uncovering optimization opportunities and innovative paths to boost our marketing efforts.
- Keep a close eye on the purse strings, managing budgets across all channels and markets.
- Dive into one or two improvement projects alongside your day-to-day tasks.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 4.200,00 and € 5.000,00.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, work from home allowance and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- 3+ years in digital marketing, with a proven track record in multi-channel campaigns, with emphasis in Search Marketing, and at least 1 year in social advertising.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Google Analytics 4 for strategic insights.
- Expertise in stakeholder management, understanding diverse interests and navigating complex landscapes.
- A go-getter attitude with creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and highly skilled in self-management.
- Excellent communication skills both in Dutch and English.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as an Online Advertising Specialist? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, Talent Acquisition Specialist (+31 625 63 05 email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.