Maintenance Technician - Winter Season 2023-2024
Chambéry, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FranceHospitality - French Alps Destination
As a maintenance technician you are one of the heroes of the hospitality team of SDP. With your technical experience you make sure that all tech related issues in our accommodations are solved on time. In this way you ensure that our customers are enjoying a memorable holiday in the French Alps!
In your role as maintenance technician you:
- inspect buildings (rooms and common areas), equipment and systems to identify any issues and to ensure everything is up to standard and respecting laws.
- repair faulty equipment units and damages structures.
- develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- manage electricity, heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- organize and follow orders of maintenance materials according needs and storages.
- Follow security and hygiene processes (SPA tests and cleaning, fire alarm)
Why join our journey?
As a maintenance technician you are part of an enthusiastic team that feels like family. This will be one big adventure and an unforgettable experience for a lifetime! We offer you:
- Good salary
- A contract of 39 hours a week
- Attractive discount (up to 10%) when booking with our Sunweb brand (during 6 months)
- Accommodation and meals at the workplace.
- Health Care Insurance
- A ski pass for the whole season or a gift voucher to spend on additional activities – the choice is yours!
What skills will bring you to the top?
As a maintenance technician you know that you play a big role in the holiday experience of our customers. You unlock your superpowers as a hospitality hero and are eager to provide the best technical solutions! Furthermore you:
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and in-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- are experienced in general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- speak English and/or French, Dutch is a plus.
- are well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- are flexible, working during weekends, public holidays and evenings is something you don’t mind to do.
Let us introduce SDP
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb Group. Leader in Europe, Sunweb enables over a million customers each year to enjoy a wonderful holiday with the desire to create the best customer experience in both ski and sun destinations. As the European leader in ski holidays, the company is experiencing strong growth in Europe and particularly within its French branch SDP, which manages and operates 15 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Châtel, La Joue du Loup, Superdévoluy, Saint-Sorlin, Alpes d'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
Ready for departure?
Are you the maintenance technician hero that wants to become part of our hospitality team? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Salomé Paumond, Recruiter at SDP. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please make sure to send your application before 30-09-2023.
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.