Maintenance Technician - Winter Season
France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, French Alps, All beautiful Ski Resort DestinationsHospitality - French Alps Destination
You’ll definitely get out of bed for this!
You are looking for a wonderful experience abroad, away from your hometown, and ready for a new adventure? You want to do something useful, learn new transferable skills, and ultimately work hard. You are someone with a great sense of responsibility, you are a go-getter and you never leave a task unfinished. Most importantly, you want to make people happy. That’s exactly what a Sunweb employee does. Ready to support our team and participate to create perfect memories for our guests that will last a lifetime? Come and join our dynamic, passionate & cosmopolitan teams in the French mountains!
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb group. Leader in Europe, Sunweb enables over a million customers each year to enjoy a wonderful holiday with the desire to create the best customer experience in both ski and sun destination !
As the European leader in ski holidays, the company is experiencing strong growth in Europe and particularly within its French branch SDP, which manages and operates 13 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Chatel, La Joue du Loup, Saint-Sorlin, Belle Plagne, Alpes d'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
What will you be doing:
- Inspect buildings (rooms + common areas), equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage electricity, heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs according priorities.
- Record and save the state of building in excel files and digital folders
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard and respecting laws.
- Follow security and hygiene processes (SPA tests and cleaning, fire alarm)
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Organize and follow orders of maintenance materials according needs and storages
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies and maintain a clean and organized workshop
What are we looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks
- English speaker
Facts & figures:
- Contract 39H/week
- Monthly Gross Salary : 1800 to 2000 euros
- Accommodation include at the work place
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Maintenance Technician? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.