IT Support Engineer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamIT
Do you want to join the Sunweb Group journey as a IT Support Engineer? In this role you will provide 1st and 2nd line support to our colleagues through helping them and transferring knowledge.
- Provide technical support to our employees, register incoming incidents, and troubleshooting
- Installation and configuration of computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving application problems
- Analyze incident patterns and search for structural solutions
- Intermediate between departments and/or external parties and provide feedback on important issues
- Monitoring and maintaining IT systems, applications and business processes that are currently outside the scope of our external partners
- Creating and maintaining a FAQ for our users, so the service can be improved
What skills will bring you to the top?
- MBO4 education & related work experience
- ITIL and Active Directory experience
- Certificates for Microsoft 365 and/or Windows 10
- Good communication skills in English
- You are able to come to our office in Rotterdam 4 days/week (you can work from home once a week)
Let us introduce you to Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
You would be working in a friendly, international team with five hard-working colleagues with a great deal of technical knowledge and expertise. Our ideal new colleague is enthusiastic and energetic, has a proactive attitude and a critical eye for improvement.
Why join our journey?
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Monthly salary is between €2266 and €3263 gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), travel allowance.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona, Paris, or Rotterdam.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Is this your next challenge?
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume! Questions? Feel free to contact Carla at +31 625 63 05 50 or email@example.com.
Your application will have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.