IT Support Engineer
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamIT
Do you want to join the Sunweb Group journey as an IT Support Engineer? In this role you will combine your passion for computer systems and customer support in order to solve technical and application problems, to ensure our software and hardware run smoothly.
- You are the first point of contact either by phone, mail or in person for end users to support them with IT incidents or questions
- You register incoming incidents and troubleshoot them
- You'll install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems
- You monitor IT systems, applications and business processes
- You analyze incidents patterns and search for structural solutions
- Creating and maintaining a FAQ for our users, so the service can be improved
- You have the opportunity to occasionally travel to our international offices
What skills will bring you to the top?
- MBO4 education & related work experience
- ITIL experience is preferred
- Certificates for Office 365 and/or Windows 10. Experience with Active Directory is an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is preferred.
- You have analytical skills, able to adapt to different situations and a team player
- You are able to come to our Rotterdam office 4 days/week (you can work from home once a week)
- Participate in the Emergency call shifts
- Driver license B is required
With who will you reach the top?
Our team consists of hard-working colleagues with a great deal of technical knowledge and diverse expertise. Our ideal new colleague is enthusiastic and energetic, has a proactive attitude and a critical eye for improvement.
Let us introduce you Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who work for fun and an ongoing drive to create the best customer experience. At Sunweb Group we look for proactive colleagues who are eager to test and learn new things, reach out to create together with colleagues and enjoy the journey along the way. With a pan-European identity, we are headquartered in Zurich, we have our biggest hub office in Rotterdam, software and web development hub in Girona and various sales hubs around Europe. We collaborate across 3 main business units; Sunweb Sun, Sunweb Ski, and Eliza was here.
We bring personalized holidays within reach of the many, to offer a pause from everyday life, increase wellbeing and create lifetime memories. We aim to become the leading digital holiday expert, shaping the future of holiday experiences.
Why join our journey?
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks
- Occasionally travel to our international offices
- Opportunities for training and personal growth
- This vacancy is within group A of our Salary Framework. This means a monthly salary is between €2200 and €3168 gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), travel allowance and our (up to) 20% discount for our holidays. Depending on your experience and expertise we will jointly determine your Relative Salary Position (RSP) and growth potential within the range.
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as an IT Support Engineer? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Feel free to contact Carla at +31 625 63 05 50 or email@example.com.
Your application process will have a few stopovers:
Carla Garcia Font
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.