Internship Finance Support
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsInternships
For our Destination Services team we are looking for an intern Finance Support, 32-40 hours available at our office in Rotterdam.
Start date: as soon as possible
As our intern Finance Support colleague, your goal is to make sure that our Guides from the different teams on our holiday destination are well supported during the season. The teams on the destination can focus on the customer experience and you can support them by keeping an overview and running different administrative tasks, which are key for the experience of our colleagues and our customers. Namely, destination and concepts managers, area managers, and our guides.
Within your internship you will be primarily supporting the team in the following tasks:
- Budget and Forecast process per brand - Together with our Area managers and our Business Planner, you are coordinating the total budget and forecast process per destination and per season (summer/ winter).
- Sales & Cashbook administration - You are checking the daily invoices, commissions and match the PO's. Next to that you train and support our Guides & Area managers to have correct cashbooks & commission sheets
- Administration Support - You collaborate with other departments (Events & Concepts, Supply Support) and support them with different administrational tasks.
- Continuous improvements - Together with the team, you support creating improved insights which support the various stakeholders within Sunweb Group.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
We are looking for an intern who is:
- Takes initiative and is data + result-oriented
- Advanced in numeracy + communicational skills
- Currently doing a study in Business Administration, Economics or Tourism
- Fluently in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Excel, EXACT (or another ERP system) is a big plus
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- A great culture with (online) drinks, the best team activities and an informal department with helpful colleagues.
- You will be working in a dynamic and international organization where you can learn a lot.
- You get an allowance of €500, - gross per month based on 40 hours.
- You will work 2-3 days at the office in Rotterdam and the rest of the days you can work at home (but if you like to join your team in the office fulltime, you are of course more then welcome!)
- Our office in Rotterdam is easily accessible by private transport (free parking) and by public transport from metro station Kralingse Zoom.
Is this your internship?
Are you interested in this internship and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Please send us your resume and answer the following question after you click the ‘Apply now’ button.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com
Yvonne van Essen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group