Intern Website Manager
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamInternships
Do you love travelling, are you studying Communication or Multimedia Design and are you looking for a great internship where you can learn a lot? Then this internship at Sunweb Group is something for you!
Please note that we are looking for a collaborative intern who is available at least 4 days a week and not for a graduate.
During this internship, you will be the right hand of the Website Manager and you will have the opportunity to learn a lot. You will be part of the Eliza was here and Specialties team, 3 sub-brands within Sunweb Group. The goal is to provide our customers with optimal user experience. From the beginning to the end of their journey. You will be working with with various departments such as SEO, UX and CRO.
What you are going to do:
- Creating pages in Sitecore
- Website- and blog improvements (WordPress)
- SEO-improvements, such as internal link structure
- Implementing new features
- Optimise landing pages
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- are a Bachelor or Master student Communication, Multimedia Design or other relevant studies.
- have good communication skills and are a self-starter.
- have experience in creating/managing websites via a CMS such as Wordpress, Joomla or Shopify (Sitecore is a plus)
- have an excellent level of Dutch writing skills, proficient level of English.
- have experience with Online Marketing and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Hotjar is a plus.
Let us introduce Eliza was here & Specialties
Eliza was here & Specialties is the name of our Business Unit within Sunweb Group. We represent the brands Eliza was here, Gogo and Primavera. Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- A great culture with (online) drinks, the best team activities and an informal department with helpful colleagues.
- You will be working in a dynamic and international organization where you can learn a lot.
- You get an allowance of €500, - gross per month based on 40 hours.
- You can work at home or at the office a few days a week.
- Our office in Rotterdam is easily accessible by private transport (free parking) and by public transport from metro station Kralingse Zoom.
Are you ready to join our journey?
If you are interested in this internship, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Interested to apply? Click on the ‘Apply’ button.