HR & Recruitment Intern
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamInternships
Are you thinking of choosing a career within human resources and recruitment? We are looking for a HR & Recruitment Intern to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will have the chance to learn about recruitment, employer branding and employee services, as well as bringing new ideas to help us deliver the best candidate experience.
In your day to day you will support the Talent Acquisition team in a variety of activities related to attracting and hiring candidates. Some of them will be:
- Use LinkedIn and other networks to search for candidates
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Find the best content for our social media channels (LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Participate in organizing cool company events like Talent Days, Hackathons or Team Building activities
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Being a HBO or BSc student in HRM, Marketing & Communication or similar
- Good communication skills in English
- Able to work in a team and build relationships with (future) colleagues from different departments
- Willingness to learn and take on challenges
- Having ideas and wanting to create new things
- You are available from 32 to 40 h/w for 5-10 month
Who is Sunweb Group?
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
- Remuneration of €500 per month.
- Travel allowance of 0.19 cents per km.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Possibility to work on your thesis or university projects
Is this your next challenge?
Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Contact Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 625 63 05 50.