Hotel Manager - Winter Season 2022-2023
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamHospitality - French Alps Destination
You are looking for more than a job? You would like to live a life experience through your passion of leading teams to thrive and accomplish their full potential?
You already have a significative experience as Hotel Manager, and want to continue to challenge yourself? You are someone with a great sense of responsibility, a go-getter and you never leave a task unfinished? Most importantly, you want to make people happy? We are looking for you! Jump on this opportunity, come and join our dynamics, passionate & cosmopolitan teams in the French mountains!
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb group, which manages and operates 13 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Chatel, La Joue du Loup, Saint-Sorlin, Belle Plagne, Alpes d'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
As an Hotel Manager, what will you be doing:
- Oversee and coordinate the operations and day to day running of the hotel, outside terrace on the slopes, snack-bar and restaurant
- Track stock levels of food and drinks, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary.
- Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing (Planning/ Team organization)
- Supervise elaboration of menus with the head cook
- Ensure customers satisfaction
- Guaranty health and safety compliance
- Participate in the recruitment of your team
- Managing the team (approx. 15 team members), organizing the shifts
- Focus your management on communication and the autonomy of the departments
- In collaboration with the head office, you will monitor and follow up the budget
- Manage purchases, relations with suppliers and follow up invoicing
- Implement actions to develop the establishment's turnover and profitability
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service according to company operating procedures.
- Attending to any complaints logged by guests in a professional and timely manner.
What are we looking for:
- You have proven experience as Hotel Manager
- You are comfortable to pilot an hospitality activity but also the F&B part
- You have a high energy level
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have excellent leaderships skills
- You have demonstrated ability to manage operating costs in accordance with budgets
- You are comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented
Facts & figures:
- Contract 39H/week
- Salary according to experience
- Accommodation and meals offered at the work place
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Hotel Manager? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.