Hotel Manager - Summer 2022
France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, French Alps, All beautiful Ski Resort DestinationsHospitality - French Alps Destination
You’ll definitely get out of bed for this!
You are looking for a wonderful experience abroad, away from your hometown, and ready for a new adventure? You want to do something useful, learn new transferable skills, and ultimately work hard. You are someone with a great sense of responsibility, you are a go-getter and you never leave a task unfinished. Most importantly, you want to make people happy. That’s exactly what a Sunweb employee does. Ready to support our team and participate to create perfect memories for our guests that will last a lifetime? Come and join our dynamic, passionate & cosmopolitan teams in the French mountains!
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb group. Leader in Europe, Sunweb enables over a million customers each year to enjoy a wonderful holiday with the desire to create the best customer experience in both ski and sun destination !
As the European leader in ski holidays, the company is experiencing strong growth in Europe and particularly within its French branch SDP, which manages and operates 13 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Chatel, La Joue du Loup, Saint-Sorlin, Belle Plagne, Alpes d'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
As an Hotel Manager, what will you be doing:
- Coordinate the operations and day to day running of the hotel, outside terrace on the slopes, snack-bar and restaurant
- Supervise elaboration of menus with the head cook
- Ensure customers satisfaction
- Guaranty health and safety compliance
- Participate in the recruitment of your team
- Managing the team (approx. 15 team members), organizing the shifts
- Focus your management on communication and the autonomy of the departments
- In collaboration with the head office, you will monitor and follow up the budget
- Manage purchases, relations with suppliers and follow up invoicing
- Implement actions to develop the establishment's turnover and profitability
What are we looking for:
- You have a good knowledge of the hotel operations
- You have an experience in a similar position
- You have financial and commercial skills
- Your leadership and customer relations skills are recognized as your main strengths
- You have a high degree of autonomy and adapt quickly to any situation
- You master office tools, including Pack Office
- You are fluent French and English speaking
Facts & figures:
- Contract 39H/week till October 2022
- Salary according to experience
- Accommodation and meals offered at the work place
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Hotel Manager? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via email@example.com so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.