Hotel Manager in the French Alps - Summer 2023
French Alps, All beautiful Ski Resort Destinations, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FranceHospitality - French Alps Destination
Always dreamt of a job abroad. Being manager of an hotel in the beautiful French Alps? Join the Sunweb wonderful team and onboard to this new adventure!
Role and Responsibilities
- You supervise work at all levels (kitchen staff, cleaners, waiters, etc.) and set clear objectives
- You plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- You manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- You communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- You deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- You collaborate with external parties such as suppliers
- You inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
Work experience requirements
Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business administration or relevant field (optional)
Working knowledge of MS Office (mandatory); knowledge of hotel management software (PMS)(optional)
Fluency in English and French; knowledge of other languages is a plus
Ok, sounds interesting! But what skills do I need?
- You have a great sense of responsibility
- You have exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- You are service and sales oriented
- You are a born multitasker
- You are positive and proactive
- You are strong and confident and aren’t intimidated by an angry guest
- You are available fulltime. Working in the evening hours and on weekends is not a problem for you
- You are available from April until October
- You are 20 + and it’s an advantage if you are in possession of a driving license
- You speak Dutch & French as well as English.
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Hotel Manager for Sunweb? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter before the 15th of May.
Come and join us for summer 2023. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
SDP - Sunweb Group
Building Experiences for People
Jobs @ Sunweb Group