Holiday Designer at Sunweb
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamProduct Management
Sunweb is on its way to becoming the digital holiday expert. Our challenge is to create perfect holidays, with a personalized and scalable approach. In this way we make holidays accessible for the many. As our Holiday Designer in our Product Management SUN team you are continuously aware of the demand from the different markets, and you know how to translate this into optimal flexible holidays in which different target groups can find their ideal holiday.
You are responsible for the development of various holiday destinations for Sunweb SUN. You constantly monitoring market data and trends. In this way you manage the current and future market demand, which you translate into continuous improvements of our holiday offerings.
Together with a team of specialists you create this offers for the many. On one hand you follow current developments on a daily basis. On the other hand, you have a foresight to the future.
- You have your sights set on the future and you know how to build a portfolio based on market developments and trends. You build a long-term strategy for your destinations and partners, and you know how to continuously adjust to markets changes.
- You follow the current bookings on a daily basis and know how to adjust so we achieve the maximum results for Sunweb and her partners on the destinations.
- In alignment with your colleagues of Service Design & Ancillary you will create ancillaries and microservices, to create personalized holidays and optimize the benefits for Sunweb and her partners.
- Of course, you travel on a regularly basis, so you have a perfect understanding of the unique characteristics of destinations and accommodations. With your expertise, at Sunweb we ensure that we inspire customers during the crucial 'touch points' of the customer journey.
- You are an absolute team player and you constantly connect with your colleagues and partners. You get energized from the contact with our local partners and you mountain good relations with partners by continuous steering with them on our common goals.
- In order to reach these goals, we are working close together with our colleagues from e-commerce and trade, to get the relevant potential customers on our website(s). Alignment of our marketing campaigns and make sure we offer the right sales offers at the right moment.
"Each day my goal is to create memories for other people during a well-deserved holiday. In this positon of Product Manager there is a very nice balance between analyzing the market and visiting beautiful destinations."
- Sanne, Product Manager Canary islands and Turkey -
What skills will bring you to the top?
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality and able to think from the perspective of the customer and our partners
- Strong communications skills and you get energized from co-creations with partners
- You have at least a Bachelor degree for example in Leisure or Marketing studies. All backgrounds are welcome, as long as you have work experience (at least 3 years) in a position where fast acting on market demand plays an important role
- Decisive, goal-oriented, and analytical are qualities that suit you
- You are fluent in English, B2 level in Dutch and any other languages is an advantage
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- For this position the salaryrange is between €3000,- and €3500,- gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), travel allowance. Depending on your experience and expertise we will jointly determine your growth potential.
- As an international company, we are open to working from home, the beach, or another place of your choice, for example one of our (hub) offices in Antwerp, Copenhagen, Girona or Paris after your onboarding.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Our Product Management SUN department is mainly located in our Sunweb Group office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. For this position we are looking for a fulltime employee who is able to visit our Rotterdam office 2 times a week.
Is this your next challenge?
Are you interested in this position, don’t hesitate to contact Yvonne van Essen (email@example.com) for any questions.
Interested to apply? Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Yvonne van Essen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group