Head of Data & BI
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam€6,800 - €8,800 per monthBusiness Intelligence
Sunweb Group wants to become the digital holiday expert; we want to put the perfect holiday together with a personalized approach on a scale, making holidays accessible to everyone. To do that, we are looking for a Head of Data & BI that can shape and execute our data strategy as well as build a state-of-the-art Intelligence platform.
As the Head of Data & BI you are directly contributing to our strategy goals of becoming a digital and data driven tour operator, shaping our data strategy and enabling personalization.
- You are one of the driving forces behind the smart and scalable optimization of our customer’s and employee’s experience via personalization.
- You lead, motivate and manage a mixed team of BI developers, data engineers, an architect and a Product Owner working together to improve our data platform.
- Our platform provides our internal users with extensive operational and management reports and a self-service environment. It also contains a number of operational (real-time) systems such as our Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Revenue Management (RM) platform.
- You think about how new technologies can improve our platform and you are a sparring partner to architects.
- You are the linking pin between different functional departments when it comes to improvising data-driven decision making, providing both advice and tooling.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of data and BI.
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Knowledge of components such as SSIS, Azure Data Factory, DataBricks and PowerBI are an advantage.
- You understand how to set up a platform to optimally meet the wishers of our users.
- You are energetic and a self-starter, and you have experience motivating and coaching individuals and teams.
- You have experience as a consultant and/or have worked where data-driven change issues were part of your tasks.
- You are excellent in stakeholder management, you quickly identify the needs of others and help them in reaching their goal.
Let us introduce you to Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. Our colleagues, in different hubs around Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who strive for the best customer experience while having fun. Our values are: I see you, We create together, I grow by courage, We enjoy the journey.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 6.800,00 and € 8.800,00 depending on experience.
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- We work hybrid, a few days per month we are together, but the rest you can work from home, the beach or any other place.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Is this your next challenge?
In the selection process you will meet colleagues from the BI department and our CTO. An assessment is also part of the process.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees