Head of Customer Care
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamCustomer Care
Sunweb Group is looking for an inspiring Head of Customer Care. This manager is part of the Operations team. This team also consists of Destination Service (customer contact at our holiday destinations) and Central Backoffice (link between Product, Purchasing, CC and IT departments, ensuring that bookable holidays are online and the correct information is processed in the systems).
About the role
The customer care department is becoming increasingly important within Sunweb Group. It is important that the professionalization process that started during and after COVID continues to take shape. This means more attention to customer focus, a clear vision of the customer journey and good cooperation with the CX department.
The main focus is people management. The Teamleads at our various HUB offices must be empowered much more and be included more in the vision and working method of Sunweb Group, without neglecting local nuances.
Another essential part is project management. The system landscape will be adjusted in the near future and this will also have an big impact on the Customer Care department. You know how to motivate and enthuse your teams within these changes! Of course you have sufficient knowledge of the possible management models of a customer contact center, including a good understanding of WFM.
The Customer Care team is spread over several locations in Europe. The largest location is located in Rotterdam (100 FTE), but there are also branches in France (20 FTE), Denmark (20 FTE) and Belgium (5 FTE). The Customer Care team consists of different disciplines: Customer Guidance (everything before departure holiday), Customer Aftercare (everything during / after holiday), WFM planning, Operational Excellence and L&D/training.
Who are we looking for?
- New leadership, you are able to empower your team
- Passion for Customer Service and Customer Experience
- Multi-year experience in managing a B2C Customer Service organization (large groups across different locations)
- International experience, fluently English is necessary, B2 level in Dutch, French and/or Danish is a big plus
- Green belt (black belt is a big plus)
- Process management and takes ownership
- Willingness to travel to the different branches in Paris, Antwerp and Copenhagen
- Located in the Netherlands and able to work at our Rotterdam office 3 times a week.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that strives to be 'the leading digital holiday expert'. Approximately 450 colleagues, from different hubs in Europe, are self-driven and entrepreneurial people who have a continuous drive to create the best customer experience. Everyone deserves a holiday and Sunweb Group does everything it can to always facilitate this through an excellent booking platform and a customer-oriented strategy.
Sunweb Group is active in 7 different sales countries: the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, England, Germany and France. They do this with different labels; Sunweb SUN, Sunweb SKI and Eliza was here are the biggest of these.
What do you/ we value?
- Working together towards driving business growth and customer & partner satisfaction
- An intrinsic drive to improve yourself, your colleagues and the organization
- Add business value in a pragmatic and entrepreneurial environment and overcome challenges
- Working within a dynamic, European and fast-growing commercial environment
- An outside-in and challenging view on our organization, our agile way of working and our delivery KPIs
- Curiosity to explore, innovate and connect with others
- Enjoy the journey, have fun together
- We love to take up new challenges, do you?
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Work hard, play hard, so enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (with Dutch fulltime employment)
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- For this position the salaryrange is between € 5800,- and €7400,- gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), travel allowance.
- We are an international company and for this position you need to be able to go to one of our offices in Antwerp, Paris and Copenhagen.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
Is this your next challenge?
Interested to apply? Click on the ‘Apply’ button. After you application you will be contacted by e-mail or phone by Bas Nieboer (firstname.lastname@example.org) working for Coniche. They support us with this vacancy and will be able to answer your first questions. Note: our e-mails can end up in your spam folder.
Closing date: 4-7-2022.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Yvonne van Essen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group