Guide Sunweb Winter 2022 - 2023
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamGuides Winter Destinations
It´s Saturday morning 07.30 am, last night it started snowing and since then it didn't stop. You woke up early, walked to the bus-parking and are waiting for a new group of enthusiastic guests to arrive. The bus arrives, you jump onto the bus and take the new guests along in everything they need to know: where they can store their luggage, what time they can check-in and, most importantly, you hand out their ski pass.
Sounds like a dream? Come and make this winter unforgettable with Sunweb!
We are looking for…
Enthusiastic, organized guides who are crazy about skiing. People who are willing to be there for our guests 24/7 and give them the best winter experience ever! You are good with administration, a social butterfly, a commercial thinker and, of course, in love with the mountains.
Let's be honest, it's going to be the time of your life, but you will work your butt off! You'll live your life in one of our great ski resorts. The families that arrive, will need your help answering all of their questions - you are the Wikipedia of your destination! Besides that, you'll answer a lot of phone calls, order ski passes, communicate with the local partner and organize activities. You're a person who thinks outside the box and has one priority: creating unforgettable memories for our guests.
What do I have to do as a guide?
Let’s start to say, it’s really difficult to include every aspect of the job. Not one day is going to be the same and every week you'll discover a new surprise. Tasks that need to be done on a daily and weekly base are:
- Welcome guests at destination
- Order and hand out the lift passes
- Be the first contact for the guest for complaints/questions
- Be the contact for all the local partners, including ski schools, rental shops etc.
- Organize, sell and guide activities
- Do your administration
- Answering e-mails
- Help clients with the check-in of their lodging
Sound like a great job? It is! You fit in the profile when:
- You are 21 years or older
- You are available from November until April
- You are a team player, flexible, open-minded, independent and able to think in solutions
- You are stress resistant and service-minded
- Your mother tongue is French, Danish or Dutch, you speak fluent English and preferably a second foreign language
What we offer:
- A monthly salary
- Extra commission based on your sold activities
- Travel insurance
- Health insurance
- Transport to your location, arranged & paid by us
- An apartment, shared with your colleague(s)
- A season lift pass
- Free ski material rent if needed
- A branded outfit which consists of a ski jacket and a sweater
- The best time of your life!
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Guide for Sunweb Winter? Click on “Apply” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
Come and join us for winter 2022-2023. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.