Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€3,600 - €4,700 per monthFinance
As a Financial Controller you will support different departments of our organization by working both with the financial controlling team and the business controlling team. In this position you have an important role in the monthly closing process, but also the opportunity to contribute to and learn from interesting projects, like improving the reporting process to the various stakeholders, further developing an internal control framework, and further embedding the implementation of IFRS.
- Prepare the month end reporting, analyzing and ensuring correct recording of the payroll expenses and overhead expenses.
- Support financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting of the different business units
- Be involved in projects around the improvement of internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for different financial activities
- Prepare analytical reviews of financial results versus budget and forecasts
- Participate within the finance team during annual audits by our external auditor
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between €3600,- and €4700,- based on fulltime employment.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working.
- We value a safe and healthy home workplace, therefore you can order office furniture and IT items.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
To be successful on this role, you naturally get energy from a dynamic environment and embrace change to improve as an organization.
- Critical thinking skills, great communication skills, and highly motivated
- A bachelor degree in finance, business administration, or similar
- 2 to 4 years relevant work experience (Financial Controller)
- Fluently in English and level B2 Dutch is a must
- Knowledge of Excel, EXACT (or another ERP system) is a plus
Our office is in Rotterdam and we work both from the office and from home. Within the Finance department we aim to be in the office (at least) 2 days a week.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Is this your next challenge?
Would you like to join our team as Financial Controller? Click on the “Apply” button and apply immediately.
For this position we work together with our recruitment partner Staan. They will contact you once they have viewed your profile.
If you have any questions, you can reach them via Joep Looijen: email@example.com / +31 630413259.
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People
Werken bij Sunweb Group