Girona, Catalunya [Cataluña], Spain€65,000 - €85,000 per yearTech
As an Engineering Lead your purpose is to build high performing teams with a growth mindset to unlock the full potential of each engineer. You will hire, develop and nurture engineers through continuous feedback, mentoring and coaching. You will also perform hands-on software development activities (20-40%). Our main tech stack is .NET Core, Microsoft Azure and React.
- Lead the Platform Teams (8-9 engineers) to constantly improve and deliver customer value with high quality
- Coach, mentor and support engineers with 1-on-1 sessions (through Learning Action Plans) and formal training (when needed) to reach the next level
- Create an inspiring and collaborative team environment through our values 'I See You', 'We Create Together', 'I Grow by Courage, and 'We Enjoy the Journey'
- Establish leading and lagging key indicators to monitor and improve the product quality and team performance
- Collaborate with other Engineering Leads to align strategies, share best practices, and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Contribute to one of the agile teams in the sprints as an engineer (20-40%)
Why join our journey?
- Yearly gross salary between € 65.000,00 and € 80.000,00.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working.
- Team building activities, Tech Labs a few times a year and a personal development plan
- Enjoy 23 days of paid holidays per year
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have a bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science or related field
- Solid hands-on background in software development with good understanding of software delivery practices in an agile environment
- You are experienced in creating alignment between multiple teams
- You have experience in working in international environments and with people from different backgrounds and culture
- You love to understand complex situations and communicate clearly with both technical and business stakeholders
- You speak Spanish and/or Catalan at a native or C1 level
Ready for departure?
Do you want to take your next career step as an Engineering Lead within Sunweb Group? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, Talent Acquisition Specialist, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 625 63 05 50. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.