Director of Conversion and Customer Experience
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsCustomer Experience
As a Director of Conversion and Customer Experience (CX) your goal is to improve the online conversion and upsell ancillaries on a strategic and tactical level. You will create the best digital customer experience by translating our customer’s needs into an effective website/app design. We aim to create the best digital customer experience leading into the industry’s highest conversion levels and customer ratings.
You are part of the Commercial management team and collaborate closely with the Director Business Unit Sun & Beach, Director Business Unit Ski, Director Transportation and Director of Commercial Intelligence.
- You inspire, motivate and coach your team members to achieve the best results
- You are responsible for the online conversion rates both for product and ancillaries
- You drive CRO and (digital) product development, and are responsible for SEO optimized web development
- You drive the CX strategy and take charge of delivering a seamless customer experience
- You are responsible for the design and creation of all digital customer interactions
- You identify continuous improvement opportunities through data analysis
- You define segmentation and customer profiles as well as define and execute consumer experience online strategies in line with the business objectives
- You define the research needed to get the right insights, and share them with the organization. As such, you are the driving force for digital product innovations
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 9.500,00 and € 14.500,00
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working.
- We value a safe and healthy home workplace, therefore you can order office furniture and IT items.
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- At least 10+ years of experience in a leading B2C e-commerce organization
- Proven track record in conversion improvement and optimization
- Experience with consumer profiling and customer journey mapping
- Experience and affinity with online CX, UX and visual design
- Understanding of value drivers in (recurring revenue) business models
- Deep knowledge of CRO and SEO set-up and impact
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with a healthy balance between strategic thinking and pragmatic execution
- Ability to manage a diverse team of specialists through guidance and inspiration
- Experience with Design Thinking and in travel industry is a plus
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Director of Conversion and Customer Experience? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, Talent Acquisition Specialist (+31 625 63 05 firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.