Destination Responsible Sunweb Sun 2022
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, All beautiful Sun DestinationsSummer Destinations
Are you an experienced guide searching for the next step? Do you like to coach and train people and manage a whole team? Does it give you energy to multitask and to stand in the field? Then we’re searching for you! You could be our destination responsible and create a wonderful season together with your guide team!
This is the job
You are the destination responsible, which means you know everything about the destination, the guide work, the partners, the accommodation and so on. But most important, you know how to make your team work, motivate them, coach and train them and how to keep the guides together during the season. You’ll have experienced guides in your team who know what to do as a guide. If they don’t know what to do in a situation then they’ll come to you. You are an intermediate between the area manager, Sunweb office, local partners and the guides. You have the overview of what everyone does and needs to do.
We’re looking for…
Enthusiastic, extremely motivated, experienced guides with management skills who can’t wait managing a team and make lifetime memories on a destination. You are willing to be there for our guests 24/7 and the team and give them the best summer experience ever! You are good with administration, a social manager, a commercial thinker and a troubleshooter.
Important skills, you need to:
• Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Have feeling with Digital devices, systems and apps
• Coaching/training skills, you know how to manage a team
• Commercial skills
• Be stress resistant, 24/7 available and handling solutions
• Be independent and know how to deal with a big responsibility
Sounds like a great job? It is! You fit in the profile when:
• You are 21 years or older
• You are available from May until the end of October 2022
• You are a team player, flexible, open-minded, independent and think in solutions
• You are stress resistant and service-minded
• You have coaching skill and love to manage a team
• Your mother tongue is Dutch, you speak fluent English and preferably a second foreign language
What we offer:
• A monthly salary
• A commission
• Travel insurance
• Health insurance
• Transport to your location, arranged & paid by us
• An accommodation, either apartment or hotel room
• A branded outfit
• Phone subscription
• The best time of your life!
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Guide for Sunweb Summer Guide? Click on “Apply” and send us your resume with a cover letter before the 1st of June.
Come and join us for summer 2022. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via email@example.com so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Maike, Theun, Astrid & Fabienne
Destinations & Concepts
Building Experiences for People
Jobs @ Sunweb Group