Cook - Winter Season 2023-2024
Chambéry, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, FranceHospitality - French Alps Destination
As a cook you are one of the heroes of the hospitality team of SDP. It is your passion to create memorable holiday experiences with your talent for cooking the best meals for our customers in the French Alps! In this role you ensure that our guests experience the most tasty holiday, you are our #tastemaker.
In your role as cook you:
- prepare and cook delicious meals for our customers, mainly lunch and dinner.
- ensure the quality of the meals and customer satisfaction.
- work compliance with HACCP and safety standards in force
- ensure the food supplies; orders, manage stocks and deliveries and take into account the budget.
- help with the maintenance of the kitchen equipment and premises so we have a safe and healthy work environment.
Why join our journey?
As a cook you are part of an enthusiastic team that feels like family. This will be one big adventure and an unforgettable experience for a lifetime! We offer you:
- Good salary
- A contract of 39 hours a week
- Attractive discount (up to 10%) when booking with our Sunweb brand (during 6 months)
- Accommodation and meals at the workplace.
- Health Care Insurance
- A ski pass for the whole season or a gift voucher to spend on additional activities – the choice is yours!
What skills will bring you to the top?
As a cook you know that you play a big role in the holiday experience of our customers. You unlock your superpowers as a hospitality hero and are eager to share your culinary experiences! Furthermore you:
- hold a cook certificate or have previous experience in the kitchen.
- have an organizational talent, as you know how to manage everything in the kitchen, together with your colleagues. #wecreatetogher
- are flexible as you adapt easily, embrace new cultures and will be there for our guests when needed.
Let us introduce SDP
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb Group. Leader in Europe, Sunweb enables over a million customers each year to enjoy a wonderful holiday with the desire to create the best customer experience in both ski and sun destinations. As the European leader in ski holidays, the company is experiencing strong growth in Europe and particularly within its French branch SDP, which manages and operates 15 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Châtel, La Joue du Loup, Superdévoluy, Saint-Sorlin, Alpes d'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
Ready for departure?
Are you the cooking hero that wants to become part of our hospitality team? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Salomé Paumond, Recruiter at SDP. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please make sure to send your application before 30-09-2023.
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.