Cook - Winter Season 2022-2023
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamHospitality - French Alps Destination
You’ll definitely get out of bed for this!
You are looking for a wonderful experience abroad, away from your hometown, and ready for a new adventure? You want to do something useful, reach a new challenge, and ultimately work hard. You are someone with a great sense of responsibility, you are a go-getter and you never leave a task unfinished. Most importantly, you want to make people happy. That’s exactly what a Sunweb employee does. Ready to be part of our team and participate to create perfect memories for our guests that will last a lifetime? Come and join our dynamics, passionates & cosmopolitan teams in the French mountains!
SDP is the hospitality branch of the Sunweb group. Leader in Europe, Sunweb enables over a million customers each year to enjoy a wonderful holiday with the desire to create the best customer experience in both ski and sun destination !
As the European leader in ski holidays, the company is experiencing strong growth in Europe and particularly within its French branch SDP, which manages and operates 13 hotels and tourist residences in the French Alps. (Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Chatel, La Joue du Loup, Saint-Sorlin, Belle Plagne, Alpes d'Huez, Corbier and Risoul)
As a Cook, what will you be doing:
- Prepare and cook the meals for lunch and dinner.
- Ensure quality of the meals and customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with HACCP and safety standards in force
- Ensure the food supplies: orders, manage stocks, deliveries and respect budget.
- Participate in the maintenance of kitchen equipment and premises
- Develop a dynamic communication initiative within your team
What are we looking for:
- You hold a cook certificate or have previous experience and skills in the kitchen
- You demonstrate autonomy, rigor, organization and flexibility
- You like to work in a team
- You are willing, dynamic, professional and serious
Facts & Figures
- Contract 39H/week
- Salary according to experience
- Accommodation and meals offered at the workplace
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in this above profile?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Cook? Click on “Apply for this job” and send us your resume with a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Do you have questions about the job?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss the job on the destination.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.