Content Marketer UK (senior position)
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamContent
As our Senior Content Marketer you will play a key role to bring our content to the next level and improve the quality we deliver. Your goal is to lead, create and distribute high-quality content initiatives on all our “owned” and “borrowed” platforms for the UK market. You will have the responsibility for our brands Sunweb Ski and Eliza was here in the UK, therefore it is important that you are fluent in British English.
You will work within our international Content Department which consists of 20 colleagues who work from the different Sunweb Group offices. The content team creates and optimizes content for all Sunweb Group-brands. Your main responsibilities as a Senior Content Marketer:
- You will use data and consumer insights to make sure our content engages with customers and will contribute to new as well as repeated business.
- (Co-) Develop content strategies for the different brands in the UK market (Sunweb Ski and Eliza was here) - with your experience you take initiative for improvements.
- Co-create and develop outstanding content and marketing-communications for all channels (web, email, online campaigns, social). You analyze and optimize the content on our channels.
- Content management; you ensure the content on our websites is managed and updated.
- Be involved in different web (development) projects where you will collaborate in cross-functional teams.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between € 4.300,00 and € 4.800,00
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working; you work 50% from home and 50% in the office.
- As you work from home you have the opportunity to order 'work from home equipment' and it-items to have a safe and healthy workplace!
- You enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days. (based on fulltime employment and Dutch contract)
- Go on a workcation with the Content Team, last year they went to Turkey and they have planned a ski-trip in March. #weenjoythejourney
- On a regular basis the Content Team is having trainings which we combine with some fun! Together we keep learning and growing. #wecreatetogether
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
We value proactive colleagues who challenge the status quo and who are eager to learn by experimenting and sharing knowledge. Customer-first mindset, continuous learning and improving yourself, are some of the aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
- have a bachelor or master's degree in marketing, communication or something comparable and at least 5 years of work experience in a similar job.
- are fluent in British English because you are going to work for the UK market – this means we need someone who will perfectly write and understand British English.
- have a proven track-record of creating, building and optimizing content strategies with a data-driven mindset – your creation is backed by data.
- are not only creative, but you are a content expert with overview and project management skills so you are able to take the lead in various projects.
- have SEO-knowledge and practical experience. You know how to work with Google Search Console, Google Analytics.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun. For this role you can be based in one of our countries where we have our hub offices (Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, France or Spain).
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Senior Content Marketer? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Leroy Putman, Talent Acquisition Specialist: +31615584470. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please make sure to send your application before 14th of February 2023.
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People