Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€4,000 - €5,500 per monthCommercial Intelligence
To expand our brand new Commercial Planning Team, we are looking for 2 enthusiastic and driven Commercial Planners.
As a Commercial Planner, you will focus either on our Ski Business, or on our Sun & Beach Business for the BeNeLux market, where you will accurately monitor our customer demand, continuously match supply and demand trends, and carefully manage the risk profile of our committed and non-committed capacity.
Your responsibilities involves aligning current sales trends with available capacity, collaborating with the Trade team to evaluate risks, and setting optimal booking targets using our cutting-edge algorithms.
Your commercial and financial insight will be crucial in preparing analyses, fostering discussions with the head of- and aligning with stakeholders.
- Continuously review and optimize forecasts in our tooling, balancing between upside identification and risk protection.
- Identify early sales patterns and demand signals, adjusting target flows in collaboration with the traffic department and trade team.
- Facilitate data-driven discussions for target setting at the start of the season, ensuring a proactive approach to potential challenges.
- Work closely with the traffic department, product department, and the trade team to prepare commercial scenarios on a monthly basis.
- Deliver various analyses before and during the season to enhance decision-making processes.
Why join our journey?
- Monthly gross salary between €4.000,00 and €5.500,00.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working (you can be based in The Netherlands or Belgium).
- We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, work from home allowance and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role (e.g. capacity planning, operational and financial forecasting).
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You have an eye for detail and are able to identify anomalies in forecasts.
- You are enthusiastic, analytical, and pragmatic, while maintaining a commercial approach.
- You challenge current working methods, consistently seeking to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for departure?
Do you want to become part of our team as a Commercial Planner? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Carla Garcia, Talent Acquisition Specialist (+31 625 63 05 firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application process may have a few stopovers:
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.