Accounts Payable Administrator
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Rotterdam€2,750 per monthFinance
Within Sunweb Group we are looking for a new Accounts Payable Administrator for fulltime employment. As an Accounts Payable Administrator you will be responsible for processing purchase invoices, employee expense reports and cash registers, as well as initiating the corresponding payments. To be successful on this role, you naturally get energy from a dynamic environment and embrace change to improve as an organization. Together with the financial administration team you ensure that everything related to the administration is properly registered and administrated. In order to achieve this, good teamwork and alignment between various colleagues and departments is very important.
During the week you will work 25% of your time on improving the current process, 25% of your time you will be in contact by mail and telephone with creditors and internal stakeholders and 50% of your time you are checking and matching invoices.
- You focus on reducing the operational tasks for the team
- Responsible within the Financial Accounts Payable team for the financial administration of our entities
- You check and process the incoming invoices to the payments.
- You are in close contact with the suppliers and the responsible contractors by mail and by phone.
- Being able to draw up a risk analysis per creditor
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- A monthly salary starting from € 2.550,- gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), work from home and travel allowance.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working. For this job you will be able to visit our office in Rotterdam 3 times a week.
We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has:
- Critical thinking skills and great communication skills.
- Efficient way of working and result orientated.
- Numerical insight and ability to work accurately.
- Related work experience (+3 years).
- Able to communicate in English and Dutch (minimum B2) is a must!
- Preferably a bachelor degree in finance, business administration, or similar.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for take-off?
Do you want to become part of our team as an Accounts Payable Administrator? Click on “Apply”. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Yvonne van Essen, Talent Acquisition Specialist, via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Yvonne van Essen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People