Accounts Payable Administrator
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€3,000 per monthFinance
Sunweb Group is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance department. As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the company's financial transactions, ensuring that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
During the week you will work 25% of your time on improving the current process, 35% of your time you will be in contact by mail and telephone with creditors and internal stakeholders and 40% of your time you are checking and matching invoices.
- Process invoices and ensure accuracy of data
- Manage vendor relationships and resolve any issues that arise
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Assist with month-end closing and other accounting tasks as needed
Why join our journey?
Working for Sunweb Group means...
- A monthly salary starting from €2750,- gross per month. This is excluding holiday allowance (8%), work from home and travel allowance.
- Attractive discount (up to 20%) when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- As an international company we support a hybrid way of working. For this job you will be able to visit our office in Rotterdam 3 times a week.
We enjoy the journey so enjoy 25 holidays plus 6 ATV days, based on fulltime employment.
- Next to the basics (pension, insurance, and travel allowance), you can benefit from personal coaching sessions all year round, healthy lunches, places to recharge and surprising perks.
What skills will bring you to the top?
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently. You should also have experience with accounting software and be comfortable working with large amounts of data.
- Critical thinking skills and great communication skills.
- Related work experience within Accounts Payable/ Finance.
- Able to communicate in English and Dutch fluently.
- Preferably a bachelor degree in finance, business administration, or similar.
Let us introduce Sunweb Group
Sunweb Group is a fast-growing online travel company that aims to become the leading digital holiday expert. We like to flip the standards into something more unexpected. Just like we would when we are on holiday. Holiday is the mode in which you break routines, explore new horizons and do things differently. That’s the Sunweb Group state of mind. Our colleagues work in different hubs around Europe and are self-driven entrepreneurs, who strive for the best customer experience while having fun.
Ready for take-off?
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for finance and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Yvonne van Essen, Talent Acquisition Specialist, via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sunweb Group is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate in any way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees.
Yvonne van Essen
Talent Acquisition Specialist
People, Organization & Culture
Building Experiences for People